Your time is VITAL, and so is making sure you have the cash you need readily available. Now you can deposit checks from anywhere with VITAL’s new e-deposit service!
With e-deposit, you can deposit personal checks from your home, office, school, or anywhere else using your iPhone or Android smartphone and the VITAL mobile banking app. It’s free, convenient, and secure! Just tap the app and snap a photo of the front and back of your endorsed check.*
*The check being deposited must be payable to the account holder and endorsed For Deposit Only, signed by the account holder and have the account number on the back of the check. Normal check holds will apply. Not all members will qualify for this service. See credit union for details.
VITAL Federal Credit Union e-docs is a secure and convenient way to access your statements, receipts, notices, loan documents, tax forms and letters all in one place.
Here are some of the benefits you get with e-Docs:
- E-docs are FREE
- Sign loan applications and loan documentations within your secured internet banking account
- Statements are archived for 12 months
- Receive your statement, notices, tax forms a lot quicker
- Reduce the risk of fraud and identity theft
- Environmentally friendly
Please read the following instructions to register for eDocuments:
Select eDocuments at the top of your screen in Internet Banking.
Then follow these steps:
1. Click the View Terms and Conditions PDF link.
2. Read the Terms and Conditions. Copy the verification code at the end of the Terms and Conditions PDF.
3. Type the verification code in the Enter the code from the Terms and Conditions text box.
4. Click the I Agree to eDocuments Terms and Conditions button.
All your eDocuments will be accessible via Internet Banking, they will not be emailed to you.
NOTE: You may receive an email stating your Edocument is now available.