We currently have two (2) teller positions open at our Spartanburg branch.
Perform limited transactional duties to serve members by receiving or paying out funds with high degree of accuracy. Maintain accurate transactional records, providing basic cash receipt and payment services in accordance with credit union policies and procedures.
- Greet and welcome members in a courteous, professional, and timely manner; providing prompt, accurate, and efficient member transactions.
- Receive share drafts/checks and cash for deposit to accounts, verify amounts, examine share drafts/checks for proper endorsement, and enter deposits into computer records.
- Cash share drafts/checks and process withdrawals; pay out money after verification of signatures and member balances.
- Assist with mail or email transactions, when available.
- Promote, explain, and cross-sell other credit union services such as consumer loans, IRAs, certificates, safe deposit boxes, debit and credit cards, and on-line banking.
- Balance cash drawer at the end of shift and compare totaled amounts to computer generated proof sheet. Research and resolve discrepancies. Report any discrepancies to the supervisor as necessary.
- Respond to members’ requests, problems, and complaints and/or direct them to the proper person for specific information and assistance.
- Explains credit union policies to members regarding credit union services.
- Performs other tasks as directed by Supervisor/Management
To apply, please submit an employment application. We will contact you if we would like to request an interview.